Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What I Got This Week @ Walgreens




Here's what I got:

10 Coca-Cola Product 12 Packs
7 Dulcolax
5 Simply Saline
6 Dove Products
2 Dentak Floss
5 100 ct. Vitamins
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean
9 Reeses + 1 Hershey Bar
3 Boxes Snowcaps
4 Boxes Ziploc Bags
2 Easter Cups
Not in the picutre:
30 8oz Bottles of Bubbles (my girls took these to school to give to their friends)
1 1-liter Dasani Water (free with a Hangtag on the Dulcolax)

Okay, so the total for this was a whopping $294.21. I started the week out with $0 RR and finished with $9 in RR. I'm going to submit my receipt with the Ziploc Bags for the $5.00 SC Johnson Mail-in-Rebate. So after coupons, register rewards, and the mail-in rebate my total with tax comes to $38.60!!

No comments:

Post a Comment