Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Kmart Double Coupon Event 4/4 - 4/10
WOW!! Who knew doubling coupons could be so much fun... a lot of you I'm sure, but for me this is a first! My local Kmart has never participated in a double coupon event, so I was very excited when I found out that they would be participating this go round. Well, at least I knew they were participating, management didn't even have a clue that this was going on.
Anyway, I scored some really good deals so far, and I plan to make a few more trips before the weeks over.
Total for everything pictured after coupons and 2 mail-in rebates...$5.26!!!! (and that's including tax)
Here's how I did it:
(2) 12 Pack Quilted Northern @ $7.49 each
(1) 6 Pack Brawny Paper Towels @ $7.49
(2) Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl @ $2.99 each
(2) Dial Handsoaps @ $1.00 each
(1) Right Guard @ $2.50
- (2) $1.00 Quilted Northern Coupon both doubled to $2.00(its a Manufacturer Coupon on the Target Website)
- (2) $1.50 Soft Scrub coupons found an insert (doubled to $3.00) but you can find $1.00 here
- (1) $1.50 Right Guard coupon (doubled to $2.50)(not sure if these are still available)
Then I also used a $.50 Brawny coupon from a recent Red Plum insert and (2) $1.00/1 Dial printables (no longer available). These did not double.
So total after coupons with tax was $20.26 and I received a $10 coupon good on my next purchase. This was for purchasing $30 worth of select products (Quilted Northern, Soft Scrub, Brawny, and Right Guard were included)
Now I will submit this receipt for the $5.00 Mail-in Rebate from Georgia-Pacific.
4 Gilette Bodywashes @ $4.00 each
1 Tide 75 oz @ $9.00
1 Princess Jacket clearenced to $1.99
- (4) $2.00 Gilette Bodywash coupons found in the February P&G insert (each one doubled to $4.00)
- (1) $1.00 Tide coupon found in the February P&G insert (doubled to $2.00)
Used my $10 from my previous transaction and paid $0
Now I will submit this receipt for the "Spend $25 On Qualifing P&G Products and Get a $10 Prepaid Mastercard". (Details of this mail-in offer is found in this weeks sales flyer.)
If you want to participate in this weeks double coupon event go here to see if your store is participating. Normally I would recommend calling ahead to confirm with your store, but if your store is like mine they had no knowledge that this was even going on and they most definitely were participating. If you do not have a Rewards Card you will want to go here first and sign up for one. You will be able to print a temporary card to take with you to the store. Your coupons will not double unless they put in your member number. You will only be allowed to double 5 coupons per day with the value up to an including $2.00.