Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Here's Some Good Deals I Got This Weekend!





TOILET PAPER & PAPER TOWELS!!!

Rarely do I get excited about toilet paper and paper towels. These are 2 items that I have a hard time finding really good sales and/or really high dollar coupons, but thanks to a sale on Charmin and Bounty at Target this past week and one on Cottonelle at Walgreens along with some high dollar coupons I received from the P&G homemailer I was able to get a pretty good deal on all this.

Target had a buy 2 get a $5.00 gift card on both the Charmin and the Bounty. I combined that with 2 $1.00 Charmin homemailer coupons and used $1.00 off Bounty from the same homemailer along with a $.25 coupon from the P&G insert.

Walgreens had the Charmin on sale buy 3 get a $5.00 RR. Combined with a $1.00 off printable, and this was a pretty good deal as well.

And now I won't have to worry about either for quite a while!!!



Here's a few other great deals I snagged this weekend!

Target:
5 boxes of Kashi crackers (These were on sale for $2.59 each; buy 4 get one free)
Used 4 $1.50/1 or here
and One Free box Kashi crackers
= $1.77/5 boxes or $.35 each

Make sure to check your receipts!!! The cashier actually did not take off the $2.59 for my free box, she looked liked she wasn't sure what to do and sure enough it never showed up on my receipt, so I'll need to take my receipt back to get my refund.

I also got the 2 Old Spice Body Washes. These are clearenced right now for $.48 each. I used a $3/2 coupon from the P&G insert. So, I got these free + $2.04 overage.

2 Renu $1.47 each. I used (2) $2.00 coupons. So, I got these free + $1.06 overage.

5 Boxes of 12 ct Pop Tarts for $1.29 - $1.50 each (You can read about the Gift Card deal here which is good through 3/13)

Walgreens:
3 Boxes Kotex Tampons $.65 each after RR and coupons
2 Aveeno Baby Shampoos $1.79 each after RR and coupons
1 Prevacid 42 ct. FREE ($23.99 after in ad coupon; used $10 coupon and will submit for a Try Me Free rebate up to $25.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment