Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Great Deal @ Walgreens!






A LOT OF STUFF!!!!

There are so many great deals this week (and last week) at Walgreens! Pictured above is actually a combination of my shopping trip yesterday and today. Here's what I got:

Yesterday I purchased:

20 Pert Plus Men's 3 in 1
2 Boxes Ziplock Bags
2 Boxes Special K
3 2-Liter Hawaiian Punch
1 Box Valentines
1 Gallon Milk

Today I purchased:

10 Bags of Chips ($2.00 each, Spend $20 get $10 RR back...like paying $1.00 a bag!!!)
7 12-packs of Pepsi products ($3.00 each, Spend $20 get a $10 RR back)
4 Blink Tears (FREE this week after RR and a MM with the $1.50 off coupon here)
4 Vitamin Schtick Lip Care (FREE this week after RR)
7 Accu-Chek Meters($5 MM Today ONLY if you have the $10 off Manufacturer's Coupon and the $5 Walgreens coupon from the Diabetes and You Magazine...the $5 Walgreens coupon expires today)
1 Box Puffs ($.89 with Walgreen coupon in weekly sales flyer)
Then I used these items as fillers:
1 Bottle Listerine (1 liter) ($2.00 off Walgreens coupon in weekly sales flyer)
1 Loaf of Bread
2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
1 Bag Cat Food
2 Packs of Sandwich Meat
2 Boxes Granola Bars
5 Valentine's cups


I also used RR to buy myself a new Swiffer Wet Jet!

Okay so, the grand total for everything pictured before coupons and discounts....$432.16! YIKES!!!!!

What did I pay? Drum roll please.....$48.45!!!!! I started with $20 in RR and I currently have $23 in RR.

I'll also be submitting the $10 rebate on the Tostitos and dip I purchased last week and the Pepsi products I bought today. It can be found here.

Just in case you were wondering, I'm going to donate the Accu-Chek meters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment